GENERAL CONDITIONS CAT-SITTING SERVICE THE HAPPY CAT
● Plenty of food and clean bowls
● Plenty of litter + litter scoop
● Rubbish bags
● Dustpan and brush, broom or vacuum cleaner
● Cat toys
● Cleaning products
● Medication, if applicable
● Travel cage
● Cat passport/vaccination booklet
The Happy Cat provides:
● Fresh water
● Administering possible medication
● Scooping, cleaning and/or rinsing the litter box(es)
● Playing with the cat/giving the cat attention
● If desired, a daily message
Your house is left behind as I found it.
Your keys will not be labelled with your name and/or address, only the name of your cat(s).
In case of illness or other urgent reasons, The Happy Cat is entitled to have a qualified replacement perform the home visit or bring an intern.
Cat-sitting appointments cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged.
You will be sent a digital invoice before the cat-sitting period starts.
The invoice must be paid before the cat-sitting period starts or the cat-sitting will not occur.
In case of a weather alert, code orange or red, in the Amsterdam region, the cat-sitting will be postponed until the code has ended.
In case of illness of your cat(s), we will contact you and visit your vet upon request/if necessary.
You will be charged the costs of the vet, the extra travel expenses and the rate for a vet visit.